Lucky Enough To Be Selected

As the title shows, I am about to start a spiritual journey from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia. But in fact it's not just a journey, just a distance to be covered it's a blessed invitation from my Creator to reach His sacred home and experience total surrender... a surrender which cannot be explained through words... I never knew life's sharp turns would elevate my spiritual side... nothing is predecided and that unpredictability is the beauty of life where a person like me always eager to find beauty in even every adverse or hopeless situation.

My heart is going through these strange feelings of excitement and bliss which is connected directly to my soul as I find myself lucky enough to be selected by my God to pray at His Holy place. I intend to pray not only for dear ones but each and every Muslim who is looking up to the sky for the mercy of Almighty. Since it is going to be my first soulful journey my feelings are similar to an unborn child who has yet to see the wonders of world and I have yet to see the blessings of my Lord Allah (SWT). Hence it's requested to pray for my safe journey and accomplishment of my spiritual status so that my soul finds it's real and true happiness.

May Allah bless you all with loads of loving prayers.


Comments