Climbing All The Way Up to Cave Hira

The scorching sun shining in the exact middle of sky was adding up to the test of patience, determination, and willpower... filled with desperation to follow my prophet's footsteps towards the ancient and auspicious cave I had completely no idea how difficult it was going to be.

I looked up to the sky conversing with Allah to give me the power to reach the top of the hill where cave hira was located... step by step I collected every ounce of my strength both emotionally and physically continuing my upward journey. My heartbeat was not showing just a simple case of palpitations as my breaths were becoming short making me aware of the fact that I was not alone and a divine power pulling me up stair by stair examining my love for my Prophet pbuh. Many times I felt like falling down the hill as a result of which I intended not to look back n keep moving forward.

Every muscle in my body was cramped whereas my soul was too enthusiastic to easily ignore the toughness of that task... on my way to cave hira I being an asthmatic person took a short break under a spot where I met a lovely Turkish tourist followed by a sweet smile I was asked if I was going any further and my reply was INSHALLAH! My simple though clear answer amazed the girl and urged her to compliment me directly by saying "YOU ARE SO STRONG" in reply to her appreciation I smiled back with warmth and love and declined her statement... "NO I AM NOT SO STRONG BUT I HAVE THAT FAITH IN ALLAH THAT I WILL CERTAINLY REACH THE CAVE".

The conversation was over and again I was climbing the rocky stairs which were quite unsymmetrical... few monkeys looking at strangers hoping to get some food was witnessed by my eyes and soon they disappeared while hopping on the rocks. Rocks... I turned back to watch the scene from the top and all I felt was dizzy not so sure of my stamina but my heart never quits especially when I am present in the birthplace of my Holy Prophet (pbuh). Ignoring all my perturbed feelings I kept proceeding on till I reached the spot with fences, not a bad idea and definitely protection for the Muslim visitors... the real passionate Muslims for whom the sun's heat was not important but reaching the cave was the desired destination. Pigeons in a small flock were there as well... and I realized how lucky I would be if I were a pigeon of my Prophet's city but later on the thought of being a human settled my emotional roller coaster.

Black and every tint of grey the mountains around did not show any slight sign of friendliness rather warning me about the day of judgment. And the view was beautiful by now where the cars looked like the size of kids toys and roads were just thin tracks while I was getting closer to the top. A kind group of few people offered me water while observing my fast breathes due to the continuous ascending and cheered me up by saying "ALL THE BEST".

 Passion cannot be hidden it is like that red cloth shown in bullfighting to ignite it's anger... and all I could feel was the trembling fear of Allah's wrath still hoping for His mercy to forgive all my unintentional sins ever committed in my life... my throat was dry while I took a sip of water and a little pack of milk which energized me to a bit. After reaching the top I found a few shops where people were selling a variety of colorful stones: ruby, sapphire, opal, amethyst, emerald and much more. I bought a few of them as their nice colors pleased my eyes and filled me with more hope. Now the stairs were descending downwards. I had no idea where I was leading to but my spirit never sapped for a moment. Slowly and cautiously I climbed down a few stones and found an opening of a cave that was like a backdoor of the real cave. Scared by claustrophobia my eyes were filled with tears but my heart spoke: "GO INSIDE AND HAVE PATIENCE".
Listening to your heart is not always a mistake and I managed to pass through the narrow passage which led to the main opening of the cave with the mercy of Allah. Offering two Rakat nafal prayer I waited for my turn as there was a packed crowd of men though women were few in number.

But the lines were not organized and some people were getting panicked while others were feeling impatient. I tried to communicate with all of them requesting them to make a proper single line and it worked magically. Soon I was inside the cave where my Holy Prophet received his first revelation in the presence of Angel Gabriel... "WOW, HOW LUCKY I AM". My eyes could not stop the streams of tears while I recited durood Shareef and what I felt in return was a cool breeze, a kind of breeze I never experienced before, took away all my fatigue and my soul was soothed and blessed in a way I cannot explain but only feel with eyes closed and head bent in prostration. True happiness invades my heart and mind whereas I took a few pictures for a wonderful memory. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO A WILLING HEART (Proverb) I repeat it... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO A FAITHFUL HEART SHINING BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN GLOWING SOFTER THAN THE MOON.
Filled with immense gratitude I decided to descend the huge mountain now. But this time there was not anything bothering me as I left all my worries in that cave and lighter than ever I felt frivolous as I started climbing down that blessed mountain... and yes somewhere in my heart I knew that I was blessed too in a tremendously beautiful way.

Coming back to my luxurious hotel I could not feel a single cramp in my body since excitement filled my mind and a sense of achievement illuminated the lights of my heart. I am so grateful to Allah for providing me this opportunity of testing my willpower for the love of my beloved Holy Prophet (pbuh) May this love grow with every passing day of my life and keep thriving my soul.




Comments

  1. May Allah SWT bless you with HIS special blessings. Ameen
    Beautifully written. I can't stop reading whole without my reading glasses. Well done girl. You are amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to have you as my great teacher thanks alot mam loads of love and prayers it's your best wishes and kind support that help me write and express myself. Allah bless you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment