The perspective of our achievements

Hey i just completed my PhD, "Wow", I just got a new job, See i bought this new car, No watch out i bought that new bungalow... and the conversations between friends go on and on... Where is the depth of feelings??? we all get materialised in the daily race of life and yet look at our achievements which are incapable of providing us with satisfaction of heart though many don't even know the meaning of a soul... it might sound skeptical though!

Achievement what's the real achievement then... Lets wonder what it could be to bring a profound smile on lips oh yes i am so lucky...

Oh yes i am so lucky... to see that dream on the night of shab-e-miraj as all muslims know the significance of that night... my Creator Allah's beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) walking towards me with a smile more beautiful than anything on the face of universe accompanied with the angels of heavens followed by a congratulations note by one of the angels... what could be a better happiness in this world so shallow and fake... I felt my soul soar with delight as i came to the realisation of my dream as i woke up.

May Allah(SWT) bless every desiring heart the sight of my most beautiful Prophet(PBUH) and bless us with his promised love and protection on the day of judgement. Let us change the perspective of our achievements now... Let us fill it with the love for our Prophet(PBUH).




Comments