Autumn, the real Renewal of life!

Every year is like a repetitive cycle of the same seasons... like these days Autumn is arriving in Pakistan... A season which has always inspired me giving me a message that nothing is going to last nothing is permanent nothing is everlasting... The lush green leaves once the pride of trees it's time for them to fall so that they could be replaced by the new ones and life goes on.          
                      
 What a magnanimous way of renewal of life!!! 

Every phase of life has an end, every negativity and every difficulty is temporary. Look at the birds their shelter is taken away but they do not cease to make nests their belief is not shaken so they survive despite the bald trees and leafless branches, their homes are saved.

Each time Autumn comes in my life there are mixed feelings but still hope knocks at the door of my heart because till the day I am alive this hope is going to fill the vessel of my willpower to strive, stand up and survive just like the birds, I am also a creation of Nature and contemplating about it relieves all my stresses and brings a strange peace no words can captivate. My conviction in my Allah is tested though strengthened, my faith is monitored though developed and my desires are unfulfilled though contented.

Autumn is strange, very strange for me sometimes inspiring sometimes challenging but in the end, if you win the battle it's a definite success. Battle, that every person is fighting on one's own against one's fears and doubts... overcoming all false beliefs and developing inner satisfaction with a shining conscience.
    
The beauty of Autumn is the promising flavor of it.

Why cannot we promise ourselves to spread kindness and do something great for the sake of humanity, help the people in need and bring a constructive transformation in the whole society? Yes, we can but only if we try together towards this mission of spreading love and peace through forgiveness and humility. We are the dead leaves and our new selves are the promise for tomorrow.

Let's make a better promise and design a better world.


Comments