Motherhood requires our gratitude

The topic I have selected today is kind of emotional and carrying vital importance... 

The Motherhood!!!




Every mother is beautiful and irreplaceable in the world regardless of her personal attributes and certainly undeniable due to her unconditional love towards her children, as this love builds the personality of each child, depending upon child's learning skills, adaptability, and aptitude. If there was a human face given to the angels it would be definitely our mothers... 
Carrying the child in her womb for nine months, facing the postpartum baby blues and then holding the selfless love till last breathe is what a mother's life revolves around. 

I have met few mothers whose children lacked normal abilities and I was amazed and bewildered at their level of patience and faith... Seriously I was spellbound at such tremendous endurance... The mothers of special children! 

I was touched... 

When the whole world is full of darkness a mother holds your hand and affirms your aspirations... When the whole world refuses to help you only a mother's heart understands you and shows you light... i feel my words are scarce to explain my gratitude towards motherhood the most beautiful feeling that makes an ordinary woman reach the highest rank, I really fail to depict how our mothers sacrifice for us and stay our best friends... and still we only celebrate just one day as Mother's Day in a whole year of 365 days... Unfair!

I have also met few acquaintances who hardly meet their mothers after marriage and I feel so sorry for them how could anyone forget one's mother and claim that they are too busy to take out time for their mothers... The lack of realization!

Whenever I meet a new person in my life I learn a lesson... I met a girl whose mother died when she was seven and I could see the agony in her eyes which showed her shattered confidence. I could feel how much she missed her mother... I was touched again!

Sensitivity is not a crime since its the only ability to understand the depth of feelings, the phenomenon of life and the importance of motherhood. Salute to all mothers, their struggle, their journey, their devotion, and their steadfastness and give them the same love in their old age which they gave to us in our childhood... Thought-provoking isn't it!

I know why this month October is special to me... Happy Birthday to my Mother!!! and thanks for making me a wonderful person I am today inspiring me with your foresight, intellect and support in every phase of my life.

I am really touched!!!

Comments