The Most Auspicious Moment Of My Life

No matter how hard I try to shape my words today no matter how much effort I put into describing my feelings... but the fact is quite the opposite! Some moments are exquisitely mesmerizing leaving behind all the beauty of this world and embracing the true warmth of divine love. The moment... what moment I am talking about... Yes, the moment I found the auspicious sight of my ALLAH's home KHANA KABA in Mecca.

My tongue forgot all words ever uttered my soul found no limits to its deep delight and my eyes... Yes, my eyes were not stopping being wet... what could I have asked for! The holy and sacred view of KABA the mesmerizingly beautiful and how my heart was drawn towards the glory of my God my Allah my Creator! (SWT)

My heartfelt at peace and my soul declared loudly to me that this has been the most awaited moment of my life... the precious moment the lovely sight but oh my words don't support my emotions today my words seem lighter than the real flavor of my spiritual experience... what to say what not but I could feel my Allah calling me by my name to run into his arms like a mother embraces her lost child such unconditional love and mercy and my faith slowly smiling at me have patience dear there is more to come...

I have yet to attain the spirituality that speaks of my soul... I have yet to pray so much until I am forgiven... I have yet to love back my God with the same intensity with which I witnessed His love for me.


Comments