The Last Night of My 2017




Looking up into the sky the mesmerizing powers of moon enveloped by deep grey clouds were more than ever but not more than the glorious KHANA KABA that night, the clock tower showed the exact time 00:00 one year leaving us all, another new year coming to greet us... My lucky hands on the sacred wall of KHANA KABA made me realize the presence of Divine power: Allah's power pulling my heart and soul, refreshing my spirit...

Sitting in the portion of HATEEM E KABA I was offering nafal prayer utterly filled with tremendous gratitude as the clock tower's huge green clock ticked 00:01... what a magnificent way of celebration, what a soulful gift from Almighty for me, what a tremendous rain of pure light entering the walls of my bleeding heart, healing it's every wound, soothing it's every restless vibe, strengthening my faith, improving my love for Allah, having all conviction in Him & thanking Him for His endless blessing...

What a night! What bliss! What contentment! What spirituality! What a connection! What purity! And ONLY DIVINE LOVE ENTERING THE PORES OF MY BODY REINVIGORATING THE BEAUTY OF MY SOUL... My head bent in prostration, My eyes filled with never-ending tears, My soul screamed with true gratitude... His mercy, my head... His home, my soul... His love, my heart... synchronized feelings of such tranquillity never ever experienced before!

The mesmerizing power of Holy KABA kept me spellbound, kept me hypnotized, kept me energized... in a way no words can express but my heart understands it's true destination and satisfaction...

Calling Allah by His beautiful attribute names: YA HASEEBU, YA LATEEFU, YA FATTAHU, YA MUNTAQIMU, YA ALLAHU. I was totally absorbed in the beauty of that night when I was so close to KHANA KABA and my connection with Allah, stronger than ever while tears trickled down my subtle cheeks and falling on my scarf... and the big green clock ticked 12:10 while I was performing my third umrah!

Feeling lighter than ever, my sins intentional or unintentional all were washed away and I was blessed in the truest manner as I continued worshipping my Allah for the whole night whereas others partying on arrival of New year...

 A night well spent in the remembrance of Allah in front of KHANA KABA is better than a million nights deep sleep.
And I am so lucky to start my new year in this auspicious way.


Comments