Madina Versus Makkah

After spending one week in Madinah finally, I am traveling back to Makkah, holding the memories of Madinah close to my heart. Such serenity never ever felt before such calmness never ever attained before such bliss such attachment... yeah the land of Prophet PBUH especially the mosque extremely elegant and well designed with golden gates and symmetrical arches.



All my worries have vanished while offering my prayers in the sacred portion of that mosque close to the heart of every true Muslim. I wish to visit this adorable city again and again in order to refresh my faith re-energize my mind and reinvigorate my soul. There is definitely no comparison between Makkah and Madinah as both are the light of my soul...

The world must be impressed by the wonders of the world and tourists love to visit Europe, America, Australia, Russia, etc. I being a philanthropist love the unity and collective worship of Muslims around Kabah during Tawaf and five prayers. One call ALLAHU AKBAR and millions of heads bent down in rukoo one call ALLAHU AKBAR and all heads went into the position of prostration. Inspired totally touched at my heart by such mindblowing disciplined and focused worship of Allah.

The melodious and heart-melting recitation of the Holy Quran has been a real treatment of all spiritual problems as well as nonspiritual ones.






Comments