My Self Love

Some topics are so easy to write but some are not so simple, like talking about self-love I cannot behave like an empowering teacher guiding you how to achieve the level of self-love and enjoy its beautiful feeling of self-contentment... I am not there to preach and guide and direct anybody but yes I can only share how I feel through my piece of writing and it can help a lot of people seeking answers learning and struggling to find self-love within themselves.

At an age of 16, I started writing about this cherished feeling of self-love when I got into the realization of what a beautiful creation I must be when my Creator's vision of beauty is beyond measure. A piece of art, A pearl of the shell, A season of spring or what... I wrote about myself in my diary... I am a rainbow! and that's how I felt at a turning age which is called teen-age.

Not only just a positive self-image but a conviction stronger than that, an image that would never look outside for approvals and acknowledgments as I found all the Nature giving me signals of how beautiful my soul was designed. Without a tint of pride and accepting the total submission and humility towards my Creator. Once I was making a painting and I felt aware of the fact how keenly I put my focused love energy in order to create it and the connection between me and my painting, took me immediately to a higher level uncovering the secret of connection between a human being and his Creator Allah...

So, yes I was born unique with special qualities and talent of my own as a blessing, I cannot thank enough for. It's not the spell of my eyes, the sweetness of my smile or the charm of my looks that make me beautiful but the way I think in a positive way and love others unconditionally and that really makes me very beautiful and this strong feeling is my self-love, my original self, my soul and my actual personality I would never let any deformation affect its elegance and protect it with all prudence and strength.

Some people might misinterpret my views about self-love as self-praise or something else... but only those can understand who knows the real meaning of self-worth and know its significance transforms our lives... Lives... we all live but the quality way of living is when we recognize who we are and understand our purpose of birth through genuine self-love and acceptance of one's nature.

 It's about who you are not what you do or what you achieve to gain external appreciation. So the affirmation that comes from within yourself is the priceless and true source of self-confidence and courage. Self-love or self-worth cannot be taught or created with the help of other people because it is an inward force and internal approval of yourself and only you have the power to create its magic.






Comments