I am Beautiful

Ever since the world is alive, every woman has been judged on the basis of her looks so we strive to improve our looks but how much we invest in improving our inner selves. Seriously being a beautiful lady I never found it difficult to catch attention or collect some deeply felt applause.

 It has always been my gift and I am thankful to my Creator to deprive me of a chance to ever feel complex. But why I am here discussing all this the real challenge is to accept yourself since nobody is perfect neither in looks nor in traits. We have got to strive hard to maintain a balance between outer beauty and inner beauty.

Millions of women spend numerous hours per day polishing their personalities but do we really pay attention to what is worthwhile important and significant.

 Being a beautiful human being is definitely more important how you feel for others how you care for others how you support others how you bring smiles and happiness in the lives of others and how you feel their pain. That’s what makes us really beautiful human beings.

I might get competition in looks but I am pretty satisfied as I know being a human being I am priceless and that’s the real-time you start knowing you are worth your potential your value. Life goes on with or without competition but not without humanity!!!



Comments

Post a Comment