Madina's Memories

Nights are connected with the concept of insecurities and fears, where everybody carries his/her own unique ones but I witnessed a place so holy on this earth that all fears were diminished and all insecurities were vanished yeah I am going to mention the place on this earth where every soul can find it's peace in such a tremendously blessed way.

On the night I was in the holy premises of masjid-e-nabi last year, after offering nawafil in the Riyadh-ul-Jannah it was all dark and not all places were well-lit but there was no tint of fear, no concept of theft, no minor doubt about it.

Such is the beautiful land of my Holy Prophet PBUH. While being present in my homeland today my soul travels to the same holy place, again and again, cherishing all the memories, recalling the blessings, feeling immersed in those moments very close to my heart.

While writing I forget words, my grip and expertise on self-expression ceases to be impressive because I find myself so much connected to my dreamland that my ability to express becomes insufficient and I struggle to explain, to let others know what an auspicious experience it has been for me and my restless soul and somehow every soul on this planet is restless and our ultimate goal is to find peace but peace is found only in the land of my Prophet PBUH and it's memories.


I may sound too religious but it's not about that really, It's about knowing and understanding your soul's bliss and how and what elements affect your soul.

Pure healing and the cooling effect are what I can name it, such an affirmative love which I never ever felt before is what I have felt in Madina.

I recommend every Muslim to visit Madina once in a lifetime at least and know the difference between the real world and real paradise on earth. Much gratitude to my Allah for providing me with this amazing opportunity to visit His Prophet's land. I am speechless and overwhelmed with love and affection and belief and I want to convey this message "Belief comes true in your life in front of your eyes right there when you are least expecting it".


Comments

Post a Comment